gulfstream play...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Race9...#3 tokyo time ml 3-1

half sister to hungry island who is a nice turfer. blinkers added some pace and this filly just stayed the 1 1/8...motion show get hammered so the price should be good...

race10....I think it is a open race and im taking a shot with clearly now cutting back to 7f...15-1 ml

gotham stakes...

elnaawi ml 8-1 ran a nice race last out even though it was a muddy track I think this one deserves a look...lasix added for a trainer that is hitting 31% with this move..longshot play is west hills giant ml 20-1..just going with the gut on this one...

Comments

• bigd3143bigd3143 Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great pick in the 10th race at Gulfstream trying to get out and your pick of CLEARLY NOW got me out I'm on the beach in Costa Rica drinking and watching Horse Racing and all the Kite Surfers in a very remote place again THANKS
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great picking there! your two long shots in the gotham ran great races.
  • bigd3143bigd3143 Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the pick of Clearly Now couldn't decide and went with your pick sitting here on a beach in Costa Rica and watching Kite Surfers from all over the world and betting HORSES and watching on the computer . Dirt road for 20 min to get here and having great time on vacation coming home tomorrow
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Ray heading down your way for the Red Sox/ orioles series in June. Any suggestions on where to eat and what to do in the area?
  • irish32irish32 Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great picks today Ray, those 2 longshots ran great in the Gotham!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Lots of places down here especially near the stadium..got to have the famous crab cake...just let me know when it comes closer and ill let you know all the good spots..if not on here just email me or send me a message on Facebook..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Great call with Clearly Now! :toast:
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh yeah good call with the picks!! Ill message you when it gets closer . Sick of all the Chowda, Clam Cakes and Lobsta up here looking for some good Crab Cakes!!!!!