Aqu: Sunday 3/3

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Stats: 112-25-13-14 BB: 9-32 -42.70

Hopefully I can bounce back today. Wishing you all good luck and cash a lot of tickets

Race 5: Red Hook-Has lost as the favorite three straight times. Now gets Luzzi, he will get her to the finish line in front. Best Bet

Race 6: Bluegrassislegal- She just broke her maiden and once again looks to be the controlling speed in this race. K. Coa sticks with her.

Race 9: Wild Siren-She dwelt at the start in her maiden voyage, Goodwin is known to bring in the bombs,

Comments

• two acrosstwo across Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi Cigar -

I think you mean Race 3 for Red Hook /Luzzi today?

Good luck today.
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Yes I did make a mistake, Red Hook is in the 3rd Race. Thanks for the correction Two Across.
    edited March 2013
    Thank you Mike Luzi!!! RED HOOK 1st-9.80 6.30 ..the piano is off my back. Now I'll double up on Bluegrassislegal.
    edited March 2013
    What a race, not sure if he won. Maybe a heater! Will update ASAP
    edited March 2013
    YES!! 6.40 4.30 best race I've seen in a while. They dueled entire race. K. Coa is learning the game very well. Making his Dad proud.

Two for two. Made a nice days pay. Makes up for yesterday....now waiting for the 9th will bet 50-win 100-place 200- show.
    edited March 2013
    Wild Siren ran HUGE just missed 2 nd and held on for 3 rd. paying 18.20!! BTW at 59/1.

Well now will enjoy a nice dinner and some merlot, along with a Rocky 50th!! Until Thursday ....
    edited March 2013
    Recap:

115-27-13-15 BB: 10-33 -11.70 * * I did count the show money on Wild Siren due to the odds.

Have a great few days of rest and studying, we are heading down the stretch to KY Derby. Next weekend ITSMYLUCKYDAY and Verrazano racing along with Goldencents. Should be fun.

Cigarshop out.....
  • two acrosstwo across Junior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great handicapping today!