AQU : 3/7 Thursday

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Hope everyone is rested from a few days off.. Nice bug fields at Tampa on Saturday.
Today's card at AQU should be fine, Friday lets see what Mother Nature has to say about that.

Stats: 115-27-13-15 BB: 10-33 -11.70

Race 3: E Z Passer- Looking back at her form from Belmont last Sept and Oct. She has 3 wins over the inner. Cohen/Gonzalez 22% 3.29 ROI. Will stalk the suspect speed and take over mid stretch.

Race 5: Spa City Fever-Will out quick Summer Sunset and take this field hate to wire. K. Coa has been really stepping up his game.

Race 6: Beeliner- Linda just claimed this horse, will get a very fair price because of the 1 and 2.
This guy wins right back in wire to wire fashion.

Race 9: Still Shea To Me-This guy finally gets it done today, reason is Mike Luzzi. He goes wire to wire and pays around 7.80. Today's Best Bet.

Wishing you all the best of luck today,

Cigarshop.....

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Race 3: E Z Passer-SCRATCHED...

Race 9: Still Shea To Me-SCRATCHED

So now I add two more picks:

Race 3: My Sparky- Came back running, maybe it was the blinkers, takes these gate to wire.

Race 4: Vizir- Was bet down to 7.80/1 first start, had a few issues. Gets the rail today and major improvement expected

Race 5: Spa City Fever- will out quick Summer Sunset, and take this field wire to wire. K. Coa has been really stepping up his game. Today's Best Bet

Race 6: Beeliner-Linda just claimed this horse,will get a very fair price due to the 1 and 2. This guy wins right back in wire to wire fashion.

Good luck today and win big....cigarshop
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Here is today's recap:

Race 3: ran 1st came back after being passed 5.80 2.80
    Race 4: had lead turning for home then faded, will play back.
    Race 5: ran 3rd
    Race 6: ran 2nd 7.30

Stats : 119-28-14-16 BB: 10-34 -11.80 based on $2 WP bets

Will dabble on some SA.. Have a great night...cigarshop