Rudy Rod susp for 20 days

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Rudy Rod the trainer of Vyjack is serving a 20 day spot for 2 medical viloaitons. There are so many super feed trainer these days it's unreal.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    If I could run $14K NY bred claimers for $50K purses, I would gas my horses up too.
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Well he learned from the " best " Richard Dutrow Jr. This will be the begining of the end for the 3% lifetime jockey that has won training titles,
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    These super feed trainers have made some circuits easy to score. As I was talking to one of my old timers this past Sunday. He stated to me he was hanging with Craig Perret and Craig told him throw that form away it don't tell you the future it tell you the past and in todays game with all this high tech medication you can wipe your ass with a form. I truly agree, I have tried to explain this to other and they live and die by the form. It takes so much more these days it get exhausting. I cannot tell you all how much I spend on info via clockers, bs agents, jck agents, and others I won't list to grind out a profit in this game. I send countless gifts to numerous peopel just to stay up on the game. If I could score an online license I would cash in huge as I would offer some of the best marketing tactics you cannot imagine. I know what my offshores offer me and gladly accept it.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    These super feed trainers have made some circuits easy to score. As I was talking to one of my old timers this past Sunday. He stated to me he was hanging with Craig Perret and Craig told him throw that form away it don't tell you the future it tell you the past and in todays game with all this high tech medication you can wipe your ass with a form. I truly agree, I have tried to explain this to other and they live and die by the form. It takes so much more these days it get exhausting. I cannot tell you all how much I spend on info via clockers, bs agents, jck agents, and others I won't list to grind out a profit in this game. I send countless gifts to numerous peopel just to stay up on the game. If I could score an online license I would cash in huge as I would offer some of the best marketing tactics you cannot imagine. I know what my offshores offer me and gladly accept it.

Well said. I've said it before as well, a Racing Form is made for reading between the lines. If you read what's there, you might make a fine journalist (Brad Free), but not a winner.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    These are great posts. I can't tell you when I last bought a DRF and felt anything but uncertainty. I have been a user of Bris ultimate PP w/comments for the pace figs. But---as Dirty and FB so said---nothing beats what you hear on the backside. I throw around a few favors and a few bucks when I'm on the back and what I get is usually spot on---but not always. Moreover, unless you are there every day or put out a shitload of cash---you just don't know?

In short, it's just plain tough to hit em on a regular basis unless you are there! Nothing beats what you know from first hand experience! Or know somebody well who is there!
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    RE:DRF...My dad always said if horses ran to form we would all be rich...NEVER HAPPENS...w2w