Thursday 3/14 Plays

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Playing at GP,OP, and SA,

Gulfstream Race 1: Love To Score- Last two races she came from post 10 & 11. Today has post 5.
She has a good closing kick came home in 23.93 in last.

Race 5: Will To Shine- toss last race which was on dirt. Three times over the GP turf has a 1st,2nd,3rd. Both loses came less than 3/4 of a length.

Oaklawn Race 3: Magical Flute- this daughter of Midnight Lute ran a real nice first race from post 10 over a muddy track, was claimed. Now stretches out today and looks to be the controlling speed.

Race 9: Black Bear- Chris Hartman wins at 21% with first time starters. Son of Midnight Lute comes in with Lasix and a bullet on 3/9 3F :34.2 Hg 1/10.
There are many well bred firsters in here, could be a key race down the road.

Santa Anita Race 4: Temptress- She has had 5 works since her last race. She will be on the pace from the get go.

Race 5: Lilly's Perfect- 3rd race off a layoff , she has a nice closing kick. Sits off a good pace and picks them up in final 1/16.

Hope you have a winning day....

Cigarshop

Comments

• CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Recap after 3 races:

GP: Race 1: Love To Score- was never involved at all.
    Race 5: Will To Shine- set fast fractions and settled for 4 th.

OP: Race 3: Magical Flute- She ran a half mile and steadily faded away.

3-0-0-0 so far off to a very bad start, I hope the next 3 give me better results

Cigarshop
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Last 3 results:

SA Race 4- Temptress she was on the lead and got very tired midstretch hung on for 3rd. 3.00
    SA Race 5- Lilly's Perfect- sat a nice trip was right there turning for home and ran 3rd. 4.60

OP Race 10- Black Bear- well this guy ran them off there feet. Won with a lot left.
    Put him on your watch list. 6.40 4.20 4.00

Overall a dissapointment 6-1-0-2 .

I do hope you had success today.

Cigarshop