Gomez will replace Julian on Flashback

CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Baffert just said: Julian off and Garrett up on Flashback for the SA Derby

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Who didn't see that coming, that's why Bullet Bob is a HOF'ER!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Who didn't see that coming, that's why Bullet Bob is a HOF'ER!!!!!

Right? FB You'll LOL when you see Andy Harrington's comment if I can dig it up. Something like "it would take a bazooka to separate Julian from this colt."

Poor little Frenchman.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    As I tell my 6yo little girl when she does something not right. You did it to your self and the Frogman did it to him self. They named a horse after his wife and his last name and it ran up the track today. He is off all mounts this Saturday at SA as he is riding Centere Court for Arnold this Saturday at the Stream.
    edited March 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    As I tell my 6yo little girl when she does something not right. You did it to your self and the Frogman did it to him self. They named a horse after his wife and his last name and it ran up the track today. He is off all mounts this Saturday at SA as he is riding Centere Court for Arnold this Saturday at the Stream.

LOL @ Sheaparoux, but...

the Baffert winner winner was 6/5, and was a filly working on level terms with nice colt War Academy (the 9/5 in an OC80KN1X tomorrow). But, yeah, tough day.
    edited March 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Right? FB You'll LOL when you see Andy Harrington's comment if I can dig it up. Something like "it would take a bazooka to separate Julian from this colt."

Poor little Frenchman.

Andy's comments pre-race:

FLASHBACK Mar 3 SA 5 :59H M FT B+
    Julian up again (it will take dynamite to get him off this guy); tracked and drew clear from Den's Legacy (was between horses late--a Gutierrez trainee was outside those two) going a full 6f in 35.1, 59.1, 111.0. Keeps moving forward.---Grade: B+

Or a ride like that.