Long time Follower, Time to Share! Hawthorne for 3/17

FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Have been following many of you here and jump in now and then with Thank You's...Play all of Illinois Tracks and follow pretty close.....Will always up date at the end of the day, win or lose.

Thanks for allowing me into the horse racing family!

Looks to be a very Chalky day today, but will take a shot with 4 races..

r3- #4 Albaco Storm....This horse apperars to be on the top of his game now....W+P

r4- #6 Magic Man....Hope she benifits from the speed duel up front....W+P+S

r5- #7 Waynes Kitten....Gets out front and stays....W+P

r7- #1 Im Old School...Most wide open race of the day, horse was claimed of his last race were he crushed the field. will also take a look at the #8....W+P+S

Good Luck

Comments

• FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Looks to be a very Chalky day today, but will take a shot with 4 races..

r3- #4 Albaco Storm....This horse apperars to be on the top of his game now....W+P...Place 4.60

r4- #6 Magic Man....Hope she benifits from the speed duel up front....W+P+S...out

r5- #7 Waynes Kitten....Gets out front and stays....W+P...Place 3.40

r7- #1 Im Old School...Most wide open race of the day, horse was claimed of his last race were he crushed the field. will also take a look at the #8....W+P+S...1 ran up teh track 8 won going away

Like I said chalky and when tehre is chalk I do not win....

See you next week!
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    nothing i hate more than chalk. when ya need em there nowhere. leave em off your ticket and they run off the screen. oh the life we lead lol. good luck. and if ya need a winner i have all in the pick 3 coming up at Santa Anita so unload on the 5 (current favorite) but play back up ticket with 3&7. O:-)