Overanalyze headed to Hot Springs now

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
TAP has once again changed the schedule of Overanalyze, he is going to run in the Ark. Derby as of today.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Sure didn't see that one coming. Knowing how Mike Repole loves to run in his back yard and all, with 144 of his closest family members with him. This makes me think that TAP has told Mike that Verrazano would clean Overanalyze clock. Might not be any easier at Oaklawn?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Sure didn't see that one coming. Knowing how Mike Repole loves to run in his back yard and all, with 144 of his closest family members with him. This makes me think that TAP has told Mike that Verrazano would clean Overanalyze clock. Might not be any easier at Oaklawn?

I totally agree with your comment on TAP's appreciation of Verrazano. Repole is his boy and now you have S. Bobby in Fla Derby, OA in the Ark. Derby and Rev. and your colt in the La. Derby. I cold be wrong as we all are in this game but I wasnt' high on Delhomme and I'm not high on Rev. as well but so many experst have him in the top 3 of there Derby list!!!! I think your colt has a much better upside than Rev., I just really don't understand the program they have had your colt on, was this by TAP methods or Cot's wise way??? I think he has one in the Sunland Derby this weekend and you know will have other in the Spiral and Bluegrass. I was also wondering if you were coming down for the La. Derby? The F'in foot surgery is a pain in my ass. I have a cast own till the 27th, go to the Dr. that day to remove and X-Ray to see what's next. Let me know your plans as if I attend I'm going to try and get setup in the Stakes room if its still available.