This is why you can Wipe Your Ass with PP's

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
One of my prior post I was saying you can wipe your ass with a form and if you think you are going to win at this game by just showing up at a OTB with some PP's you are mistaken in a bad way. Just read this below and pull the pp's for ths race last Saturday. The only work posted in DRF form was from Jan 20, 2013!!!! This is shit is getting out of hand. I had a 15/1 shot that won last week by double digit lenghts and when I posted it for my clients I told them straight up I cannot take credit for this one if he wins as I was touted this horse per some of my sources and yes as stated above won by 16+ lengths and paid over $50+ WPS!!!!!! Just read this little article below in reference to my statements.

Withgreatpleasure, who is based at the Overbrook Training Center in Colts Neck, N.J., is trained by the little-known David Nunn, who in his five years of training had never won a stakes until Withgreatpleasure’s victory in the Stonewall Farm Ocala Unbridled Belle Stakes at Delaware Park last August. Now, he is the winner of the grade II Ruffian in New York.

What made it even more special was that he had originally planned to run Withgreatpleasure at Charles Town April 20, but was so impressed with her three-furlong blowout several days earlier, he made the decision to go to Aqueduct.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Same can be said for how certain trainers work/breeze their horses. Assman, for example, never shows much in works leading up to the race, but on race day they run like hell of fire. Baffert, on the other hand, it seems that all, or most, of his run like they work. TAP , you have to go back to the 2nd or 3rd work back to gauge how his are coming into a race, as usually he just gives them a maintenance work just before they run. And, NOBODY, knows more about who is live than Angel Cordero, Jr., especially in a BIG race.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    One of my prior post I was saying you can wipe your ass with a form and if you think you are going to win at this game by just showing up at a OTB with some PP's you are mistaken in a bad way. Just read this below and pull the pp's for ths race last Saturday. The only work posted in DRF form was from Jan 20, 2013!!!! This is shit is getting out of hand. I had a 15/1 shot that won last week by double digit lenghts and when I posted it for my clients I told them straight up I cannot take credit for this one if he wins as I was touted this horse per some of my sources and yes as stated above won by 16+ lengths and paid over $50+ WPS!!!!!! Just read this little article below in reference to my statements.

Withgreatpleasure, who is based at the Overbrook Training Center in Colts Neck, N.J., is trained by the little-known David Nunn, who in his five years of training had never won a stakes until Withgreatpleasure’s victory in the Stonewall Farm Ocala Unbridled Belle Stakes at Delaware Park last August. Now, he is the winner of the grade II Ruffian in New York.

What made it even more special was that he had originally planned to run Withgreatpleasure at Charles Town April 20, but was so impressed with her three-furlong blowout several days earlier, he made the decision to go to Aqueduct.

We got FB back like crack. Thank you for that little insight too. Why shouldn't you take credit, I'm sure you "earned" that source like anything else of value.