Free Money Thursday

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
This might be an interesting angle. Ken Ramsey (who wins everything at Keeneland anyways), and his massive entourage will be followed by REALITY TV cameras on Thurseday. He has 9 horses in, and I would imagine several find the winner's circle. I honestly haven't looked yet, but my guess is tomorrow would be a sneaky day to claim from him, too.

I'm gonna look at his horses, but it might be just be one of those flat bet and pray type situations.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    This might be an interesting angle. Ken Ramsey (who wins everything at Keeneland anyways), and his massive entourage will be followed by REALITY TV cameras on Thurseday. He has 9 horses in, and I would imagine several find the winner's circle. I honestly haven't looked yet, but my guess is tomorrow would be a sneaky day to claim from him, too.

I'm gonna look at his horses, but it might be just be one of those flat bet and pray type situations.

I looked. It's hard to find one I wouldn't bet. The most telling thing on the card IMO, is in the turf race where Ramsey has two capable horses, and Rosario ends up on Belo Action. I'll play that one at his ML price, but otherwise Ramsay wins (Especially early).
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited April 2013

Dang Dirty, I have no idea how to get this information, but thanks for passing it along. I propose, depending on how the card plays out, we name this angle the Dirty Angle Reality Television or DART. Suppose we should all be glad FB or Flyin didn't post this info first as that acronym wouldn't be as appealing . . . :)

Have a good day all and good luck!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2013

I sat by the Ramsey gang at the 2010 Ky Derby when he had Dean's Kitten running and I can tell you one thing this man loves to win!!!!! He also is't sacred to swing at the windows as well. He was touting his horse which didn't have a chance to hit the board like he was a stone cold cinch. He even touted him to Brent Musburger you should of seen/heard that conversation. On another note those reality cameras have been on the scend since opening day I would bet on!!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Sitting here by my lonesome on the lake waiting for the worst card of racing I've seen at OP in a while. Watched tornadoes and white caps all night, and today it feels like mid-february.

I may just put two dollars(not grocery dollars) on every Ramsay horse at Keeneland today and run a win parlay? Double up on the ones Joel is on!

BTW, I'm not surprised that Javier went with Normandy Invasion, especially considering the stellar group that Chad Brown has in his barn! Looking ahead to Bel/Spa!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Why wouldn't Brown run Noble Tune in the Bluegrass?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    He pulled him for BTB. I think something has come up since his first back at Tampa. The plan was Noble Tune to the BG??? Something went array!!!
    edited April 2013

We'll see, but it looks like he's showing off at the windows as well. He's 1 for 3 or 4, but all have been bet to unreasonable prices. I haven't seen the coverage, was he with a TV crew in the winner's circle?
    edited April 2013
    Well I missed most of the day, but he sure put on a show (assuming I'm even right, I never looked). A couple trips to the winners circle, plenty on time in the paddock, and many thousands of dollars wagered. All in all, a great day at the track for them, despite it probably costing him upwards of $250,000.

I'm not sure America would watch (everything I produce is getting more and more URBAN), but I sure as fuck would. I have another theory about the urbanization of reality TV, but I'll save that for somebody who cares.

Good Luck Saturday John.
    edited April 2013
    shh10 wrote: »
    Dang Dirty, I have no idea how to get this information, but thanks for passing it along. I propose, depending on how the card plays out, we name this angle the Dirty Angle Reality Television or DART. Suppose we should all be glad FB or Flyin didn't post this info first as that acronym wouldn't be as appealing . . . :)

Have a good day all and good luck!

This was really funny, I slept on it for a second. Still not sure on the level of success.

Hope everything's getting better.