ASS RAM TANA THON Thursday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Recap of the day. If you played Assman, Ramsey, and Santana(OP Jock), you had a very good day. Congrats! I didn't hit them all by any means, but some of the plays that FB put out on his site did, and paid well. His Keeneland spots were boxcar winners. Yeah, he even got Rosie and that Indian Canadian jock to get winners home. For those of you reading this who have not visited FB's site, you may want to get on the bus---Gus!

Bad weather finally moved on away from Oaklawn late today. Friday and saturday should be perfect. Keep an eye out tomorrow in the GI Apple Blossom for DON'T TELL SOPHIA..

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Recap of the day. If you played Assman, Ramsey, and Santana(OP Jock), you had a very good day. Congrats! I didn't hit them all by any means, but some of the plays that FB put out on his site did, and paid well. His Keeneland spots were boxcar winners. Yeah, he even got Rosie and that Indian Canadian jock to get winners home. For those of you reading this who have not visited FB's site, you may want to get on the bus---Gus!

Bad weather finally moved on away from Oaklawn late today. Friday and saturday should be perfect. Keep an eye out tomorrow in the GI Apple Blossom for DON'T TELL SOPHIA..

I'm not really into touting shit, but every fucking email FB sends me has 2 double digit winners.
    edited April 2013
    FB and I have very similar picks in races 3-7 @ Keeneland. As well as straight bets, I'm loaded in doubles and Pick 3's. If this goes according to plan we'll be having a nice dinner.
    edited April 2013
    I'm thinking steak.