Congratulations to Gary Stevens @ Keeneland aboard Biorhythm

okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Excellent Maiden Race, Biorhythm raced very professionally! Look for more victories!:clap:

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Sky Girl was the best filly in the race, book her for next time out. Corey L gave her a horrible ride and came back to duplicate the same ride in Race 7 as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Sky Girl was the best filly in the race, book her for next time out. Corey L gave her a horrible ride and came back to duplicate the same ride in Race 7 as well.

Yeah, that wasn't very fun to watch. I'm assuming you had a good sized 4/8 Exacta box FB. Congrats on everything else, we cleaned that place up today.

I really wish I was gonna be there tomorrow.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Yeah, that wasn't very fun to watch. I'm assuming you had a good sized 4/8 Exacta box FB. Congrats on everything else, we cleaned that place up today.

I really wish I was gonna be there tomorrow.

I talked to Paul McGee right after the race and he was SICK. They had outlined this fillies schedule for this race. This one was suppose to win first out. Owners were in town to watch her run as well. Corey put this filly in a bad position and cost her the win. She will be 3/5 next out and we will have to catch a pk3 or double with her.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I talked to Paul McGee right after the race and he was SICK. They had outlined this fillies schedule for this race. This one was suppose to win first out. Owners were in town to watch her run as well. Corey put this filly in a bad position and cost her the win. She will be 3/5 next out and we will have to catch a pk3 or double with her.

I can only imagine. I had a good Double and P3's to both, so I shouldn't complain, but the exacta would have been very nice as well.

Gotta say FB, I'm a little like a kid at Christmas waiting for your Bluegrass Picks.

My guess is Rydilluc/Palace Malice over a few others.