Question???

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I know there are a few guys in here that own and are around horses and I just wanted to ask this. Vyjack is currently at fair hills in Md. Getting treated for a mild lung infection. How will this horse even be close to 100% in 2.5 weeks?????

Comments

• HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    I know there are a few guys in here that own and are around horses and I just wanted to ask this. Vyjack is currently at fair hills in Md. Getting treated for a mild lung infection. How will this horse even be close to 100% in 2.5 weeks?????

Rudy Rod is a miracle trainer.(N)
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    rayphil wrote: »

Don't let the lung infection get you off the horse. Afleet Alex came out of the Rebel with a lung infection and came back on won the Ark Derby for fun and should of been a Triple Crown winner as well. The only problem that is more alarming too me is that he bled through lasix and that is very serious. It means he was trying so hard to win the race that he caused himself to bled out. That is a horse that wants to win in a huge way. He also has distanced concerns as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Houdini wrote: »
    Rudy Rod is a miracle trainer.(N)

Miracle for my wallet.

LOL @ Kentucky singling him out for 24HR. cameras. Interestingly enough, when he was caught recently in NY his attorney said NYRA had failed to grant him permission to install his own cameras, to keep an eye out for "tampering."
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Miracle for my wallet.

LOL @ Kentucky singling him out for 24HR. cameras. Interestingly enough, when he was caught recently in NY his attorney said NYRA had failed to grant him permission to install his own cameras, to keep an eye out for "tampering."

Should have heard Steve Byk slob his knob this morining on his show.Calling Rudy innoncent and being abused by Kentucky.