One at SA today

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 6:

#8 Oligarch: think this one adding blinkers and shows early speed might be able to steal this one. Going from route to sprint. Put in some good drills last couple out. See if the price floats up a little bit.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Alot of angles to like! Big drop, blin/on, great works coming in from 60+ days off, early speed type going from dist to 6 1/2 down the hill. Down side is being outside coming down the hill, and, and I mean and, Kayla Staw in the saddle?

If Maldonado pops the box on the #1, he should have things his own way going down the hill. I smell a 1-8 straight exacta?
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    The outside posts (6-9) have been pretty good going down the hill- but stra in the saddle was a question mark. Ill box the 1,8.
    edited April 2013
    Far be it for me to try and talk someone off a horse. The #8 looks like a very good play at the 6-1 odds. The question horse is #7 Distort This, who is the 2-1 ml fav. He (#7) may pick them all off in the final 50 yards? I'm starting to smell. a 1-7-8 tri box. Good luck today!
    edited April 2013
    Forgot to mention that Kayla Staw got one home yesterday @ 35-1 or something? She may be on a roll?
    edited April 2013
    Just heard got the utlimate equipment change- 1st time geilding.
    edited April 2013
    Just seemed to have only one gear. Sat a pretty good trip but never had any good kick.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Forgot to mention that Kayla Staw got one home yesterday @ 35-1 or something? She may be on a roll?

That's Stra to you. Another angle you guys forgot here is that Kayla is the mother Gus Headley (the trainer)'s child. His baby mama. Look out for that in the future.

To me personally, almost any race in which Kayla rides is an ALL, because of the likely suspect quality of ALL the horses.