Thanks Dirty

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
my big play today at Keeneland was a late sct, and my other play came up short after Julien let her fall back 20 lengths.

But, Krigger got one home for you're bud Bill Spawr. $8.80 winner and a sweet ex with the 5.

I know you didn't put this play out---but I just knew you were playing it just the same!

As my buddy at the pool hall said " FUCKIN A"

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    my big play today at Keeneland was a late sct, and my other play came up short after Julien let her fall back 20 lengths.

But, Krigger got one home for you're bud Bill Spawr. $8.80 winner and a sweet ex with the 5.

I know you didn't put this play out---but I just knew you were playing it just the same!

As my buddy at the pool hall said " FUCKIN A"

Very nice for Bill. You gotta remember John, most of these guys are over at Hollywood now. I'm not the type to call and ask, I'm just not that type of person, if you like it enough - you'll tell me. I mean fuck, Gary Sherlock had a $40 horse, and I talk to him everyday @ SA.

Believe me, I had ALL on my already defunct Pick 5 in Bill's race.

I did make a nice score on easy winner East Sky. This one should never have lost last time.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I mean fuck, Gary Sherlock had a $40 horse, and I talk to him everyday @ SA.

RUNNING LINE:

PAY THE DEBT between horses early, stalked outside then alongside a rival on the
    turn, bid outside the pacesetter in the stretch, gained the lead under urging past the eighth pole and won clear.

Should have read: Asked early, beaten to death late.

This guy did have a 22.3 2F work a ways back.