Westchester Stakes--Belmont Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Belmont Race 9
1 mile

I've heard from 3 different barns on this star studded event. Naturally, I want to see Big Screen do well, but 3-1 is not anywhere close to value. Chris Grove is still serving his suspension but asst Carlos has Norman Abj in good form. TAP sends out an uncoupled entry and both are said to be in fine fettle, and what can you say about money horse Flat Out! However, the one horse that everyone fears is the one that offers the best value:

#5 RATTLESNAKE BRIDGE, 5-1,
son of Tapit showed promise before serious injury. Most owners would have retired him, but Mill House is well healed and gave him the time to recover and come back. Kiaran McG is said to be chompin at the bit to see him back on the track and thinks he is a serious contender for lucrative one mile NYRA events running from now thru the fall. This is the one that the other connections fear the most??

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Got to take a stand in a tough race. Too many good vibes on #7 Big Screen-- got to use him on top !

7 over 2/5 ex & tri

Late c\sct of Alyadorable in the 4th kind of changes my daily plays.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2013
    FWIW, Cross TRaffic recently outworked Oldwick, who won earlier on today's card.