Adios--gracias

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Just finished my punch-list for preparations.

Leaving in the morning for Kentucky and I just wanted to say thanks to all HRT members for their good wishes for Dogwood Stable. I'll be airborne when fat face draws post positions tomorrow so think good luck. Palace Malice needs all he can get and he certainly deserves some good luck!

I'll try to post up if I come across anything important, but the next 5 days are going to be a Bucket-List thing!

If anyone is near, I'll be in Section 317 for Oaks and Derby. As Dirty said--"You will hear me before you wil see me"

"Can you see the real me---Doctor---Doctor?" WHO circa 1973!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Just finished my punch-list for preparations.

Leaving in the morning for Kentucky and I just wanted to say thanks to all HRT members for their good wishes for Dogwood Stable. I'll be airborne when fat face draws post positions tomorrow so think good luck. Palace Malice needs all he can get and he certainly deserves some good luck!

I'll try to post up if I come across anything important, but the next 5 days are going to be a Bucket-List thing!

If anyone is near, I'll be in Section 317 for Oaks and Derby. As Dirty said--"You will hear me before you wil see me"

"Can you see the real me---Doctor---Doctor?" WHO circa 1973!

I think I'm gonna be there. Winner's circle security better be really good.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Best of luck! I've got my $2 win ticket from his madien win at Saratoga hanging on my fridge for GL!!!! The reason being I had an argument with a guy before the race telling him PM was your next triple crown winner lol it was alcohol induced either way thought I should buy a win ticket and save it.