Palace Malice-Grab It!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I'mn trying to pull this up that someone told me about on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwrooOhw&feature=em_share_video_user#

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I watched that last night- little 3 min video of some highlights and backside footage
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey John anywhere we can pick up the Palace Malice pin?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    well---that didn't work--when it comes up just type in Palace Malice-Grab It
    on you tube.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm picking my pin up on Oaks Day. I know we're a longshot, but everybody in the know thinks we have a shot. and drawing the 10 post is ideal. I had lunch today with some pretty heavy hitters in the biz and you would be surprised how many think PM is really legit, and a sentimental favorite with the old guard horse folks. Well, Orb and Shug too! Gots to go---late already. FWIW, big clouds starting to roll into Lexington?
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I like your chances. He's by no means a no-hoper, and there are several of those in this year's race. You are in with a shot to make the ultimate dream come true. GOOD LUCK.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm picking my pin up on Oaks Day. I know we're a longshot, but everybody in the know thinks we have a shot. and drawing the 10 post is ideal. I had lunch today with some pretty heavy hitters in the biz and you would be surprised how many think PM is really legit, and a sentimental favorite with the old guard horse folks. Well, Orb and Shug too! Gots to go---late already. FWIW, big clouds starting to roll into Lexington?

Remember Mikey won from the 10 hole on Giac!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Remember Mikey won from the 10 hole on Giac!!!!

And, he has another Pletcher horse to his inside, so no game playing on that side. And, he loads late, a big bonus IMO. Get em JG. If the weather holds up I might make it, but I'm not sure I can bring myself to travel 3,000 miles for rain. Still have tickets...