Eight Belles Stakes Analysis

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Here is one for the forum, I hope you all have a great Oaks and Derby day.

RACE 8: G3 Eight Belles Stakes for 3yo F going 7f
Daily Double/Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 8-9-10) Pick 4 (Races 8-9-10-11)

#14 – Calistoga – Billy Mott has more classy fillies than Hugh Hefner these days. I’m not concerned about the post as they break from the chute going 7F at CH. This Donald Dizney filly is all class. We cashed big on this filly first out and let’s do it again today.

#3 – Blueeyesintherein – Garry Simms has one fine undefeated filly and you can tell she loves the CH surface as she is 2-2 over it. Her last race at Oaklawn was powerful and I look for her to sit the stalking trip again today and she might be good enough to nail’em at the wire.

#9 – So Many Ways – Maggie Moss transferred this filly to Famous Amoss, and the first thing Tom does is get her back to sprinting. We cashed on this filly at The Spa twice and passed on her in her last two starts. She is primed today.

#8 – Gold Medal Dancer – What a versatile filly Donnie has in this one. Her first start she prompted the pace from the 10 hole to hold on by a neck over the sticky stuff. Then she was laid up for 7 months and broke dead last at Oaklawn over a wet fast track and from nowhere she turned on the TURBO JETS and won for fun. My speed numbers indicate a bounce, but I cannot help to notice a bullet work 13 days from her last start. This filly is sound and on the muscle!!!!!

#2 – Fusaichiswonderful – TAP has pointed her for this race since her daylight win at Gulfstream, she support big speed numbers and is a candidate to bounce in a big way.

Comments

• rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    gonna take a shot with the 8
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Here is one for the forum, I hope you all have a great Oaks and Derby day.

RACE 8: G3 Eight Belles Stakes for 3yo F going 7f
    Daily Double/Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 8-9-10) Pick 4 (Races 8-9-10-11)

#14 – Calistoga – Billy Mott has more classy fillies than Hugh Hefner these days. I’m not concerned about the post as they break from the chute going 7F at CH. This Donald Dizney filly is all class. We cashed big on this filly first out and let’s do it again today.

#3 – Blueeyesintherein – Garry Simms has one fine undefeated filly and you can tell she loves the CH surface as she is 2-2 over it. Her last race at Oaklawn was powerful and I look for her to sit the stalking trip again today and she might be good enough to nail’em at the wire.

#9 – So Many Ways – Maggie Moss transferred this filly to Famous Amoss, and the first thing Tom does is get her back to sprinting. We cashed on this filly at The Spa twice and passed on her in her last two starts. She is primed today.

#8 – Gold Medal Dancer – What a versatile filly Donnie has in this one. Her first start she prompted the pace from the 10 hole to hold on by a neck over the sticky stuff. Then she was laid up for 7 months and broke dead last at Oaklawn over a wet fast track and from nowhere she turned on the TURBO JETS and won for fun. My speed numbers indicate a bounce, but I cannot help to notice a bullet work 13 days from her last start. This filly is sound and on the muscle!!!!!

#2 – Fusaichiswonderful – TAP has pointed her for this race since her daylight win at Gulfstream, she support big speed numbers and is a candidate to bounce in a big way.

Agreed. I'm a little hesitant, but I've heard she's training lights out in the AM.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Money in the bank.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice got a $20 double riding with takechargeindy