Humana Distaff

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
RACE 7: G1 Humana Distaff for 4&up F&M going 7f
Exacta/Trifecta/Superfecta/ Daily Double / Pick 3 (Races 7-8-9) Pick 5 (Races 7-8-9-10-11)

#1 Jamaican Smoke – W/P/S – I’m looking to speed pop them from the rail with the runner. She is the fastest at the 2F and 4F mark by my speed figures. Take a look back at last year and broke maiden over Poly then comes right back and wins over the main at Churchill. This filly is in career form as this is her 3rd off the layoff and second race in 21 days and not to MENTION a nice maintenance work a week ago. Can you say Gone Pecan with the Frogman in the saddle!!!!

#2 – Rumor – Hands down the classiest filly/mare in the race, but one thing is very alarming is she has never raced outside the Left Coast. I have been told she doesn’t have the best of minds and that might hurt her in the paddock with 150K strong at Churchill Downs today. She will be coming down the lane today but will just come up a tab short!!!

#6 – Aubby K – Edgar Prado will be stalking our filly from the break and will get first run at Jamaican Smoke. The most noticeable thing to my eye is the lack of consecutive races as she looks to have soundness issues.

#8 – Byrama – Love to see Joel back in the irons as this one broke dead last at Keeneland and was hard pressed down the lane to get by Jamaican Smoke and I see a bounce coming today.

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Just finished up my Ky Derb full card, it's one great report. A totalof nine pages of detailed analysis. If anyone is interested in getting it go to Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM for detail.

Gl, FB