Belmont off TURF on Thursday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
For all who is capping Belmont tonight like me they are off the weeds on tomorrow.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    For all who is capping Belmont tonight like me they are off the weeds on tomorrow.

Was about to. Gracias. I'll shoot you an email if I hear anything about HP tomorrow.
    edited May 2013
    The 8th looks good Kenny. I know we've always been high on Always in A Tiz, but is it time to beat in an N1X, or playable if Integrity and Shug's horse take money?

Or does the track just suck.
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    The 8th looks good Kenny. I know we've always been high on Always in A Tiz, but is it time to beat in an N1X, or playable if Integrity and Shug's horse take money?

Or does the track just suck.

LMAO, today's entries. Who won? I was like, it's in the entries, but not the FORM? Wow.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Churchill 2nd is a $10k starter allowance going 1 1/16.
    Nothing I like better than seeing someone play the claiming game and playing it well!
    #5 FLATTERMEJIM, 3-1, was claimed for $10k at Oaklawn and wheeled off 3 straight wins, including last out in the closing day closing race marathon 1 3/4 Trail's End Stakes. Assman and Boral factors will keep the price square, and 4-1/9/2 is possible? Kick start your day early with this winner!