Churchill Downs Race 6 for Friday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Well we sweep the board yesterday as I had 4 mudders and they all came home in winning fashion. Back today with 2 live runners at Belmont and 4 live runners at Churchill Downs. Like I keep saying best $7 on the net!!!!!! Check us out at Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM

Race 6 – Cruise Director – W/P – This one has been facing much better in his past two. Love Rosie in the saddle for the Catman and comes into this race off a big 6F breeze over this surface.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey, thanks , Babe! (7-1 post time odds)
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Hey, thanks , Babe! (7-1 post time odds)

It pays to be a client at Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM as we start the day off with a 7/1 winner WPS at Belmont in race 1. Glad you got down JG!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Well we sweep the board yesterday as I had 4 mudders and they all came home in winning fashion. Back today with 2 live runners at Belmont and 4 live runners at Churchill Downs. Like I keep saying best $7 on the net!!!!!! Check us out at Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM

Race 6 – Cruise Director – W/P – This one has been facing much better in his past two. Love Rosie in the saddle for the Catman and comes into this race off a big 6F breeze over this surface.

Fucking female jockeys.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Fucking female jockeys.

I was worried about that female jock thing!

Lost my ass on the w/p cruise director wager, but more than made up for it on the 3--7--8 ex bx and tri box----paid $28.20 and $120.00 on the tri!!!

Come on Cd 10th and Mamie eisenhower Stakes at PM!