Hollywood Notes for Saturday

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Monster filly Ondine is 7/5 in the first. I'm in love with this one. I won't bet straight, just P5 single. Watch the other Baffert win.

The Floresinthelast looks dirty. I'll check clockers in the AM, but I'm already into it.

Comments

• thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    keep us posted ds . thanks . good luck today
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Monster filly Ondine is 7/5 in the first. I'm in love with this one. I won't bet straight, just P5 single. Watch the other Baffert win.

The Floresinthelast looks dirty. I'll check clockers in the AM, but I'm already into it.

Ondine has been working in company with (and dusting off) Black Witch. She'll win unless games get played.

The Flores is questionable @ best, but there is a 20-1 in the last that is LIVE.
    edited May 2013
    Ondine has been working in company with (and dusting off) Black Witch. She'll win unless games get played.

The Flores is questionable @ best, but there is a 20-1 in the last that is LIVE.

Interestingly enough, Ondine makes it 3k wins for Rafael. That might eliminate any chance of games.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    She is going have to run down her stable mate...either way a baffert exact..
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice looking filly...
    edited May 2013

The horse looks amazing on the track. SJ JR not the worst, but the line was a little off.
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Dirty:

Who are you to say who is welcome or not?? You're just a loud mouth drunkard..

So kindly STFU!!
    edited May 2013
    CigarShop wrote: »
    Dirty:

Who are you to say who is welcome or not?? You're just a loud mouth drunkard..

So kindly STFU!!

What's that? You can't afford $200?