Cigar Shop?????

FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
You posted at THE RX, until you lost the bet to ULTIMATE Selector last week and you owe him 300.00...I would be glad to link the reasons I know it is you, and in fact there were some days early on posting here that you posted the same thread at both places....only difference is after you left here you called yourself O' Farter across the street......You guys can move this if you want or delete it, i just hate to see other get burned by this guy.....

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    DCat you know what to do!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    FLYBYNIGHT wrote: »
    You posted at THE RX, until you lost the bet to ULTIMATE Selector last week and you owe him 300.00...I would be glad to link the reasons I know it is you, and in fact there were some days early on posting here that you posted the same thread at both places....only difference is after you left here you called yourself O' Farter across the street......You guys can move this if you want or delete it, i just hate to see other get burned by this guy.....

Thanks for the heads up. I've never taken him seriously, but if he's leaving a trail, just ban him. I honestly don't care about the cash, it's principle.

This guy is lucky DC talked him off the G stack bet, because if he tried to ass-bet that much I would beat his fucking ass. Aluminum Louisville bat style.
    edited May 2013
    That said, have whoever else got stiffed (or knows them) - shoot me an email: sdc4130@hotmail.com

I'll have the IT kids in my office figure out who it is, home address, email and facebook passwords etc. When I get his email contacts, we'll get $200 worth of entertainment. Easily.

If he's over 18 (and I can't imagine he's not), I have no problem fucking up his deal.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    FLYBYNIGHT wrote: »

Ha ha just read that post you are talking about. This guy is bad news
    edited May 2013
    I will say this, Ultimate Selector and myself both had him pegged as a loser and cheater before we took the action. I guess principle is worth more than cash to both of us.

In the future, don't give me a hard time for "hassling the new guy." There's plenty of new people I've given the benefit of the doubt, but I've got a 6th sense for bullshit, and I called that one straight from the start.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I will say this, Ultimate Selector and myself both had him pegged as a loser and cheater before we took the action. I guess principle is worth more than cash to both of us.

In the future, don't give me a hard time for "hassling the new guy." There's plenty of new people I've given the benefit of the doubt, but I've got a 6th sense for bullshit, and I called that one straight from the start.

:surrender: lol 6sense wow the 9th wonder of HTR:yes: