Hollywood r7

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Sweep swap ml 5-2.. Should get e trip behind speed in here..will also be playing a double with Hail Mary..

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    Sweep swap ml 5-2.. Should get e trip behind speed in here..will also be playing a double with Hail Mary..

Raffy make your heart skip a beat @ the rail? 1000 lengths the best.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    He never makes it easy on me..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Be down in Balt in a month where am I getting these famous Crab Cakes?
    edited May 2013
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Be down in Balt in a month where am I getting these famous Crab Cakes?

Lol. You're asking the guy who doesn't know about the track bias at Pimlico?
    edited May 2013
    Lol...I'll ask my good friend tomorrow and ill let you know
    edited May 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    He never makes it easy on me..

He's a gambler, and he lost that gamble in the 8th race jamming up the 2 horse. I'm not sure he was going by Iotapa (he could have made it close), but he rolled the dice on the pine and lost.
    edited May 2013
    You know dirty the speed was backing up every race except for the race that mattered...heard something about DOJ going to the Belmont???
    edited May 2013
    Here's a fun little game. I have a (virtual) stack of P4's ending with ALL @ HP. I've been running really good lately, so anything's possible, but I like Kayla a little. The favorite figures tough, but I had to gamble somewhere...

Betfair Hollywood Park 6 $0.50 P4 2 / 2,3 / 5 / 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 $10.00 Pending
  • SamN13SamN13 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice pick man. Wish he wouldve stayed at 2-1.
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Here's a fun little game. I have a (virtual) stack of P4's ending with ALL @ HP. I've been running really good lately, so anything's possible, but I like Kayla a little. The favorite figures tough, but I had to gamble somewhere...

Betfair Hollywood Park 6 $0.50 P4 2 / 2,3 / 5 / 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 $10.00 Pending

Hilarious. Vic called the price.....
  • SamN13SamN13 Junior Member
    edited May 2013
    Nice pick man. Wish he wouldve stayed at 2-1.
    edited May 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Lol. You're asking the guy who doesn't know about the track bias at Pimlico?

Hey I might be heading out to San Diego in December. Wife wants to bring me out there for a Chargers game. Dirty any advice?
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    El Zarape
    4642 Park Blvd

Check out this taco shop. It is a "hole-in-the-wall" type of place that I have eaten at several times when visiting. The salmon tacos and chicken mole burritos are really good.
    edited May 2013
    Lol what are salmon tacos and what are chicken mole burritos?
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Just go there and order them. If you aren't satisfied, I will have my friend CigarShop send you money for the tab... :drinking:
    edited May 2013
    Just go there and order them. If you aren't satisfied, I will have my friend CigarShop send you money for the tab... :drinking:

Honestly, you can't go wrong with Mexican food anywhere south of Los Angeles. I would say if you're with your buddies - do downtown SD. If you're with your chick or family - do Mission Bay - particularly the Paradise Point resort. It's a private island with bungalows and great (non-wave) beaches.

Either way visit Old Town San Diego and sample some of the food there. It's great for family and couples, maybe a little suspect if you're with your boys.