Belmont race8..

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited July 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Arc above..ml-6-1..others will have first jump on this arch gelding but I see this one running a nice race.hopefully the price is right.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    #11 Arc Above is a AE but I'm assuming he will draw in. #2 Odeon, 4-1, is from recently transported SoCal trainer John Shirreffs and owned by Jerry Moss. His late speed figs from Cali are strong and he had a quick work over Big Sandy a few days ago that turned heads. Should be a good race, and I would think the 2-7-8-11 will be a good tri/super box play?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    #11 Arc Above is a AE but I'm assuming he will draw in. #2 Odeon, 4-1, is from recently transported SoCal trainer John Shirreffs and owned by Jerry Moss. His late speed figs from Cali are strong and he had a quick work over Big Sandy a few days ago that turned heads. Should be a good race, and I would think the 2-7-8-11 will be a good tri/super box play?

FACT: Shirreffs took almost all of his good horses (He's only won one maiden race @HP since he left, i think). Use that info handicapping races on both sides of the country.
    edited May 2013
    And I believe Odeon is the same horse who was routinely blasted by Ebloiussante, although it appear he's gotten much better. Correct me if any of this info is BS, it's all off top.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Has he won at Belmont yet???
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    2 starts and no itm yet!
    edited May 2013
    Well my horse didn't make it in..John ill throw th 1 in your box..1-2-7-8..
    edited May 2013
    2 starts and no itm yet!

Not sure where Odeon ran, I had a double to the 2,3,7,8. That Black Onyx race is coming up tough.

I'm not sure Mr. Shirreffs knows all the secret potions of the east yet.
    edited June 2013
    Race 6 @belmont #6 arc above 3-1
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice one Ray, I followed along
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Nice call got a $50 double your horse with FB in the next
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    My nag didn't run a lick and I gave out Arc Above in his last two since his Tampa race and didn't put him out today or wager on him as you cannot close on the Belmont turf. But Joel knows that and puts him in the rece early and guts out a win. Good hit for you all. At least I cashed the last race.
    edited June 2013
    It was close..wish we would of got better odds but I'm not complaining..
    edited July 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    Arc above..ml-6-1..others will have first jump on this arch gelding but I see this one running a nice race.hopefully the price is right.

5-1 with 5 mtp at Belmont..#1 arc above