Belmont Stakes Races

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Race6...wabbajack..ml 8-1..he slowly improved each start..2 races back finished in front of freedom child who aired in the Peter Pan. After last race cam back and worked 2 straight bullets including 4f in 48 in the mud at Belmont. Power broker will get all play in here but I'm not a fan but may be in h exotics..always in a tiz is a tricky horse in with the blinks coming off..
Key the 8 over 12459 in ex/tri. 20$ w/p

Race7..caixa eletronica ml 7-2.. This old war horse is a 20 time winner who is the defending champ of this race..he has shown more pace in recent sprints and cutting back from the classic with 2 months rest this guy should be fresh and tough in here..50$ win

Race8...starts all stakes pick4...with the turf soft I have no opinion in here..if it was firm I was singling
Dayatthespa in this spot..no opinion means I'm hitting the all button in here...

Race9..tenango ml 20-1..different guy since coast switch. Loves the off going and should sit around mid pack depending on pace..pick4 ill be going 1-7-8-11

Race10..POE...horse is just a monster..even though he cost me the pick 6 breeders cup day, I'm sticking with him..if he chooses to scratch again I will follow Joel to optimizer..pick4 POE is my single if he scratches then I would go 2,5

Race11..Belmont stakes...I'm on freedom child..fresh face with pace..if its sloppy its a bonus but your looking at a horse on the improve. The wood was a complete throw out because of the start. Only his third start with lasix and I don't think to much other speed in the race..palice is taking the blinks off so I dont think he going to show the same speed early.ml 8-1 50$ w/p
Pick4 I'm going 2,5,9

Pick4 ticket...
Race8..all (7)
Race9..1-7-8-11
Race10..1 POE single...if scr I'm going (2,5)
Race11..2-5-9

42 bones if POE runs....gl to all..

All my selections are pre-changes(scratches) due to my niece's graduation party..will be checking in good luck to all and make some money..

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Race10..if POE scr then I'm single to optimizer cause the 2 ran yesterday..
    edited June 2013
    Singled to POE...paying 60 bones for pk3..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Shit horse couldnt get up for 2nd
    edited June 2013
    Had palice over orb and revolutionary over a few in the tri and orb couldn't get there..
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I boxed Palace Malice Igonito and all in tri's