I heard...

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Peter Miller's 2YO in the last is a BEAST. Red Outlaw is already bet to even money, but he looks fit on the track. I gave the 2 a big shot until I saw Brad Free put him on top.

I would really take 3/2 on Red Outlaw, but I'm alive in a fistful of P4's.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Peter Miller's 2YO in the last is a BEAST. Red Outlaw is already bet to even money, but he looks fit on the track. I gave the 2 a big shot until I saw Brad Free put him on top.

I would really take 3/2 on Red Outlaw, but I'm alive in a fistful of P4's.

Hard to say if he beat much, but he won clear and paid $5.20

The P4 paid a buck fifty.
    edited June 2013
    Brad Free's Best Bet (8/5)

Second-time starter GANGNAM GUY finished a creditble third in his debut in the most productive 2-year-old race of the meet (three next-out winners). 'GUY worked well prior to that race, was bet to favoritism, dueled for the lead and weakened the final eighth. Since then, he has a good work pattern, drew well near the inside, and should be long gone second time out. Looks like a "single" to end the week.

Lol. Fails to mention the key factor (first time Lasix), and like usual he fail with a short price. I've said it time and again to trainers - if he starts asking you questions, run!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Its them damn tribal rules...really puts out some fast ones...1 race prior #10 stormy Lucy was coming off he bench and when she switch leads late in the lane she was really moving..put her in the next out category if it isn't a graded stakes...
    edited June 2013
    I think this one is a half to stakes winner Liberian Freighter.
    edited June 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    Its them damn tribal rules...really puts out some fast ones...1 race prior #10 stormy Lucy was coming off he bench and when she switch leads late in the lane she was really moving..put her in the next out category if it isn't a graded stakes...

In regards to this Ray - the trainer was on TVG and said he had been pointing at this race for 2 months. So he was ready, but I saw the same thing.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Dirty you know it's tough to win off the bench especially when your going against a real sharp filly for Mullins..Liberian freighter is one of them gutsy style horses..