Paynter Friday

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Hollywood Park: Paynter to make highly anticipated return Friday | Daily Racing Form

Really want to see how this guy is doing..that battle was tough and I was surprised to see him run again..

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    Hollywood Park: Paynter to make highly anticipated return Friday | Daily Racing Form

Really want to see how this guy is doing..that battle was tough and I was surprised to see him run again..
    Thats good he's Running again... wow good job all around getiing this Horse Healthy and ready2go(Y)

Paynter could be Painting a Nice Picture if he come out of this "prep ALW race"In good shape.:toast:

capt_b473e605c3e8494486ce8b28dbc21f.jpg
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Caesars Palace listed Paynter @ 20/1 for the Breeders Cup Classic when their sheet came out a couple of moths ago. True story. Sad but true.

PS - Palace Malice was still unlisted on their Breeders Cup sheet going into the Belmont. He'll probably debut on their next updated sheet at around 10/1. Again, sad but true.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Looks like he's been training well (as has our old friend Fly Lexis Fly). Should be an interesting race today.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    If he comes back as awesome as he was before he got sick then this race might be the best to bet against..I'm looking at majestic city for Ron Ellis..
    edited June 2013
    What a romp...majestic city was a clear second..14.40 for the ex..
    edited June 2013
    114 beyer...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Ray went to Phillips for the crab cakes not bad. Inner harbor was nuts!
    edited June 2013
    Mike, I totally forgot you were coming to Baltimore..Phillips has been around forever and the harbor is crazy and crazy expensive..