Burnin a hole in my Pocket--Monday Delaware

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
First off---thanks for all the kind words and calls!

Needless to say, I've got a load of cash in my Twin Spires account and no reason not to throw some at a muddy Delaware Park track today.

Race 2
2yo 4 1/2 f

#5 TRICK RIDGE, 7/2
The boyz at OP will bet the hell out of this one. 7/2 will not hold but maybe 5/2 based on a vulnerable fav that is the only one with a previous start. Kenny Smith pulls one of his fav tricks in here by swapping jocks, with Citron getting on the fav while Caraballo gets on firster for Smith. Suspect field and Trick Ridge draws outside for his debut after zipping through some good 3f works, and this race starts on the turn so I suspect that Trick Ridge will pop the box and be in front going into the turn, which should give him the edge against the other firsters. I don't see any of the others gaining enough ground late to challenge. Win bet only!

Race 6
#4 KENALANTIC, 9/5
Used to be with Bill Mott and ran against the likes of Rydilluc and Frac Daddy earlier in his career up at NYRA. Got a problem and sat out a few months then was transferred down to Mack Robertson who ran him in a sneaky good first back at OP where he ran 3rd at 28-1. Next out he demolished a field at Delaware and is clearly a win wager only. You may want to try a exacta with 4--1/3.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• noble tunenoble tune Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I like one @ suffolk today race 6 #6-obviously tuesday.

I think jacobson sent this one over to get a victory.

Good Luck!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    We should know better than to play anything that has to race on a wet Monday to have a chance.

Between my two and you're one we ran DFL in all three!

Can't do any worse than today?

Better days ahead!