BHP Friday Race 4--Bares Tripper

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I wish I had an extra $62,500.00 hanging around, if I did I would claim this 3yo fillie!

#1 Bares Tripper, 4-1
6 f turf sprint for 3yo fillies clm $62,500

2nd start back off layoff and first back was a good looking 3rd place effort. Peter Miller is sneaky and note the jock change as Joe Talamo gets on another and Miller goes with unknown Oroszo. You gotta love the name, and a w/p/s and ex & tri 1-5-6 looks like a decent play?

Draws the rail and gets blin/on for today's event. She should pop the box and be a player from the get/go!

#5 Lady Katfish, 3-1, was a very expensive purchase and must be respected in this spot.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    As a note, Peter Miller might have set this up with the same jock change failing in the last yersterday.

By far my favorite named filly, and she's working alright in the AM.
    edited June 2013
    Lady Katfish working lights out.
    edited June 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    As a note, Peter Miller might have set this up with the same jock change failing in the last yersterday.

By far my favorite named filly, and she's working alright in the AM.

Pure set-up, trainer is a gambler though. Great ride by the kid, and very fair price.
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    John: Thanks for the winner
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Hey Dirty, do you like the way I'm stretching out and looking west to you're neck of the woods?

I don't offer much on SoCal racing, but I've been keeping my eye on it since last December at SA.

It's a tough place to play without inside info! But, after a while you can see patterns.