Belmont Race 5..

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
#9 waltzing cat ml.5-1.. Wide open race and I don't see too much speed in here so I expect this guy to be close..I think weaver is better with turfers..I'm keying the 9 over 1,3,7,8..the horse that scares me is he 1..coming off a layoff but the trainer/jock combo has been lights out..

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Pace sucked and he made a little middle move but was completely empty...
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Going to try a P4 at Belmont here, although I have been running badly of late.

Race 8: #9
    Race 9: #3, 4, 5, 8, 10
    Race 10: #2, 3
    Race 11: #6, 8, 9, 11

$1 for $40 ticket

Also playing Race 9, W/P on #10 River Tune w/ 3,4,5,8 ex and tri

Good luck
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to throw the 3 behind your 9 in the 8th for the ex..
    edited June 2013
    I would of had to single Julia...I like hatches but I don't think she is on Julia's level..the 9 in th 8th didn't run much..I try to stay away from dirt races at Belmont..
  • roundtripparoundtrippa Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I need to take a break from all races, it's ugly...
    edited June 2013
    Just give I time...I don't play much now..I just watch a lot as its almost toga and del mar time...Belmont is tough...I'm going to hammer a 2-12 double..18 bones for 2 bucks..
    edited June 2013
    Boy I just put close hatches in the circle...that's why I don't play Belmont a lot, especially dirt races..
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    Boy I just put close hatches in the circle...that's why I don't play Belmont a lot, especially dirt races..

How good is Midnight Lucky? Draw a line through that Oaks, and it's scary.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I had Clothes Hatches and funny how when they broke she was 6-1 then when they were going down the backstretch her odds changed to 5-1 then around the far turn they changed to 4-1 shit if they would have ran a few more furlongs she might have been even money!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    I had Clothes Hatches and funny how when they broke she was 6-1 then when they were going down the backstretch her odds changed to 5-1 then around the far turn they changed to 4-1 shit if they would have ran a few more furlongs she might have been even money!!!

Belmont is bad this year wiht that shit. I had a 8/1 winner at the 4f marker and then he dropped to 5/1 UNREAL!!!! I posted the pics on twitter. Go to my accoutn @fbwinners and you can view them!!!!