Brave comment..

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Eric guillet on Moreno..

“He’s probably the most talented 3-year-old in the country,” said Guillot. “If you watch the Dwyer, his ears are pricked the whole way. He was cooled out by the time we took the tongue tie off of him. That’s how good he is. He ain’t trying now. If he ever decides to try, he’ll beat Palace Malice by a dozen lengths easy, pulling away from him. That’s how good he is.”

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    This was the funniest joke I've heard in a while. I used it twice yesterday when people asked for my opinion.

Bad trainer IMO, worse opinion.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Agreed dirty..I think he is a total d-bag..don't like his other half nick Hines either..
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm not touching this one with a ten foot pole!

Even at my age, I still believe in negative mojo and karma.

I will say that the TAP camp is expecting a huge effort from PM and no way in hell this is just a prep for the Travers!

Look for PM to take command into the turn and pull away at the 1/8 pole. We will never get 14-1 again!
    edited July 2013
    I didn't want to post it out of respect for you John..just thought this guy is an ass..Don Chatlos said it best when he said the pre race conference don't mean shit, the post race conference is where you want to be at..lets go PM..spank his ass.good luck tomorrow John.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Did like that horse a bit but after those comments forget it. Think MYlute wins this one
    edited July 2013
    Well mike smith won2 for ward Friday..PM camp has to be pumped up...has the tactical edge on most in here..I just hope smith can wait and not push that button to soon..bang the double a few times itch dayatthespa and palice...
    edited July 2013
    Congrats John. You got lucky Moreno didn't decide to run.
    edited July 2013
    John caught a weight break with Moreno carrying a 300lb jock..
    edited July 2013
    Here's the post race Dbag comments:

"He ran good," Guillot said. "I just wanted him to run good enough to prove he belongs and come back for the Travers. We beat the rest of the field convincingly. He got beat by a good horse; he got beat by the Belmont winner. If I don't get pressured, the second-place horse doesn't beat me."

If I don't get pressured... It's a fucking horse race guy.
    edited July 2013
    Yeah and if the rest of the fields gate don't open he wins...just shut up dude..
  • lauramartilauramarti Junior Member
    edited August 2013
    Moreno is nowhere close to Palice Malice. His win at Grade 2 Dwyer was just fluke, his good luck.
    edited August 2013
    Trying something new I hear:

"I got some voodoo dolls made of Pletcher and Palace Malice," Guillot, an excitable sort, said outside his barn at the Oklahoma Training Track Sunday morning. "Now, I need a Verrazano. When I went to Toys R Us, I couldn't find (a horse) that had the same markings as Verrazano, so I am still shopping for that one."

Of course, Guillot, a 51-year-old native of Louisiana, cracked up his small audience. The only problem is, he wasn't laughing. He showed a picture on his cellphone of a Pletcher-Palace Malice voodoo doll.

This is a joke, right?

"Pletcher has a barn full of monsters," Guillot said. "Whatcha gonna do? Why do you think I'm making voodoo dolls of him?"

Worried yet JG?
    edited August 2013
    This guy is a flat out joke..
    edited August 2013
    He's back with more.

Accusing Saez of giving Will Take Charge a little voltage:

“To me, the horse was dead in the water four jumps out from the wire. When he hit him with the machine, he surged,” Guillot said. “Pretty suspicious why they had a jock change coming off a second place in the Jim Dandy.”

Will Take Charge's jockey accused by rival trainer of using electronic device in Travers | Daily Racing Form
    edited August 2013
    Oh, and one more note. As soon as I saw the headline I would have taken 1/50 it was him.