10th Race Saratoga

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Is there anyway Wise Dan doesn't make the board?

Guess its worth $2 to show on all except Wise Dan. $12 worst I could lose is $7.80!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Is there anyway Wise Dan doesn't make the board?

Guess its worth $2 to show on all except Wise Dan. $12 worst I could lose is $7.80!

Bet Wise Dan too. You bet $14 and lose $7.70 at worst. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody with a brain.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    No your right
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh wait now I see. For that $.10 saved when he runs in, you lose $2 profit if he runs out... God, if wanted to figure out if that's worth it I would work at a hedge fund. But, I guess that's the point of the fucking wager to start with.
    edited August 2013
    Your Killing me with all of this thinking! Lol I just hope he runs out of the money.
    edited August 2013
    Oh yeah I like #2 Valid in the 8th
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I like the 3 Za ApProval,8/1ML :cool2: Wise Dan has to be on the exotic ticket:toast:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Za approval is a scr..mike I was going to remind you valid was running but I see your on it...good luck with that wise Dan wager..lol... Playing magnificent Shirl in the 9th especially in my pick 4..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2013
    More interested in the post-race quotes than i am the actual race. Would love to see Wise Dan get pointed to the BC Classic.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    He already said there's no way he will go in the classic..would like to see him change his mind.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow scr. Goin with Wise Dan =w
    Wise Dan /all ex.
    edited August 2013
    Both races garbage!!! Valid sucks!