BIG Announcement from FBWinners.com

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I have partnered up with one of the ABSOLUTE best handicappers in horse racing. The deal has been finalized between us and all current clients and future clients will get the BEST horse racing SHEET on the net each day in your inbox when you wake up. You will not only get my horse sheet but also will be getting the new addition as well. This new report is in another ATMOSPHERE on data provided, it is also endorsed by the BIG BOYS of Horse Racing and Network Television.

I will also offer the Horse Reports on all College/Football daily packages as PERK at no additional charge. This report will entitle you to the BEST handicapping in both Football and Horse Racing. I want to become a one stop shop for all my clients and future clients. I'm looking to provide the best information possible each and everyday at FBWinners.com, one thing you can count on from us in HONESTY and HARD WORK. These reports are filled with more data than you can possible imagine. I will be sending out a promo on this new venture either tonight or early tomorrow. Just send me a email adress and I will include you on the PROMO list that will entitle you to a FREE week of the new product and my sheet as well.

Regards, Kenny Schmitt aka FBWinners

site - Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM

email - fbwinners@aol.com

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I just sent the PROMO out tonight, if your not on the list please send email address to fbwinners@aol.com as we are offering a FREE TRIAL starting tomorrow through Monday. All you have to do is provide a valid email address and the report will be in your inbox each morning through Monday.

Regards, Kenny Schmitt aka FBWinners
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Got it Along with the picture :) Good luck
    edited August 2013
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Got it Along with the picture :) Good luck

Appreciate it.
    edited August 2013
    Still have time to get in on a new product FBWinners.com is backing, we are offering a FREE trial starting today through this coming Monday, all you need to do is send email to fbwinners@aol.com

GL, FB
    edited August 2013
    Big day from our new product and FBWinners.com sheet yesterday, today is day 2 of 5 for the FREE Trial. Just send email to fbwinners@aol.com and the reports will be emailed out to you all.

GL, FB
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Big day from our new product and FBWinners.com sheet yesterday, today is day 2 of 5 for the FREE Trial. Just send email to fbwinners@aol.com and the reports will be emailed out to you all.

GL, FB
    Thank you FB :thumbup1: i got it
    breederscup.jpg
    edited August 2013
    Still time to get in on the FREE triail, the new product is something to be seen. It's FREE all you have to do is email fbwinners@aol.com for the reports through Monday.

GL, FB
    edited August 2013
    We are down to the last two days of the FREE trial, just email and I will forward over today's reports and Monday's as well.

fbwinners@aol.com

GL, FB
    edited August 2013
    Last day of the FREE TRIAl, just email us at FBWinners@aol.com and we will forward Monday's Saratoga reports.

gl, fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Kenny,

You know who wrote the blog you linked to on twitter?

Of the two, HRTV has the best programing. Pursuit of the Cup, Against the Odds, and HRTV Rewind are great. TVG is just strictly track feeds. They both have a lot of work though in the entertainment department. How about shows similar to ESPN’s Around the Horn or PTI where they discuss various topics around the sport. Or why not bring back a reality show like Jockeys. The easiest show would be a new handicapping show with all the experts.

Sounds like my writing. Just curious if I know the person...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Kenny,

You know who wrote the blog you linked to on twitter?

Of the two, HRTV has the best programing. Pursuit of the Cup, Against the Odds, and HRTV Rewind are great. TVG is just strictly track feeds. They both have a lot of work though in the entertainment department. How about shows similar to ESPN’s Around the Horn or PTI where they discuss various topics around the sport. Or why not bring back a reality show like Jockeys. The easiest show would be a new handicapping show with all the experts.

Sounds like my writing. Just curious if I know the person...

203216_787885180_2072889_n.jpg