Travers

InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
edited August 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm going with ORB I think Shug has him pumped for this one.Going across the board.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Orb could be primed for a good one here, solid training leading into this one. Have to think you don't get 4-1. I'm still riding palace here... Don't see how monmouth played over 3 secs slower then Saratoga on Haskell day, Palace malice seems to be finding his own here, drawn outside the speed sets up well for him and will love the distance but 1 thing for sure- will be a great edition for the 150th anniversary celebration at the spa and travers day!!! Can't wait.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Always play the Darley horses/ Kiaran and have finally made a few dollars these past few days cause they have been red hot gonna roll with them on Saturday. Transparent!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Inthefog. Shug hasn't had him too long...was down at fair hill for a while..staggerfest the last 1/8 going with the Lukas horse...been good on big days this year..
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I am picking...WILL TAKE CHARGE...w2w
  • jjohns7777jjohns7777 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    I keep looking at Moreno. Think he might be a surprise. I like him in an exacta with either Palace Malice or Verrazano.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    :shifty:
    My picks for todays Travers
    Orb- WP
    Orb /PalaceMalace.Verrazano.WillTakeCharge Ex.Key
    Orb /PalaceMalace.Verrazano.WillTakeCharge Tri-Key
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    WILL TAKE CHARGE $21.20$8.60 $5.20
    w2w
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Nice call If Moreno holds on I nail $1 Pick 4. Keyed Moreno/Transparent in the last leg.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    Was unfortunate start- PM usually always has a good break, and this time just seemed to totally be on his back feet, he breaks he wins the race, makes up 6+ lengths, i think would of been a repeat of jim dandy.