Fantasy Football 2013

FloydrturboFloydrturbo Member
edited September 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
River Downs has been closed all year due to a new Racino coming so I have not been to the track much at all since it it all simulcast and I can do that from home. So I guess we are not doing that again this year.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, i was surprised that no one mentioned it until now.

If anyone is interested, i'm entered in a 12-team Fantrax league that drafts this Sunday @ 9:00pm Eastern that currently has 3 spots left. Entry fee is $250. First place pays $2000 and second place pays $700. Top 4 teams make the playoffs.

If you want to join the league, go to the Fantrax site and click on the Classic Draft Lobby on the right-hand side of the screen. Then click on "Fee", and the $250 league should jump up to the top of the listings.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2013
    A friend of mine has a 15 yo boy who loves fantasy football. I signed up on you're league DC and I'm letting this 15 yo football wizard manage the roster. Better look out---he may be a ringer? His name will appear as Max?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2013
    I see him John, cool!

And it looks like he was smart enough to draft Peyton Manning in the third round. Nice!

Myself, i waited until the 6th round and took RG3.

Btw, this league is populated by sharks. I recognize several of the team names from previous contests (both baseball and football). I like the team i drafted, but it's gonna be a tough league to win, no question about it. Hope to see Max in the playoffs!