2014 Derby Future Prices

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
http://www.viewfromvegas.com/uploads/2014_Derby-Wynn-openers_9-13.pdf

Might get $100 worth of Diamond Bachelor @ 125/1. Other than that...

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    LOL. Already knocked to 100-1. Can't get nothing good.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Dunkin Bend 100-1
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Long Water 250-1 that's it just those 2 for me!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Havana is interesting @ 100/1

Here's the replay of his maiden win. Btw, the second-place finisher came back to win easily just this past weekend.

Saratoga: Havana the latest flashy juvenile for Pletcher | Daily Racing Form
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Havana is interesting @ 100/1

Here's the replay of his maiden win. Btw, the second-place finisher came back to win easily just this past weekend.

Saratoga: Havana the latest flashy juvenile for Pletcher | Daily Racing Form

Was really excited to bet Havana in the Champagne yesterday, as he went off at the third choice in the race behind the Hopeful winner Strong Mandate and the much-hyped McGaughey trainee Honor Code.

Havana opened up several lengths on the turn and held on for the win ($7.20), but it appeared he was tiring badly (assuming no injury until i hear otherwide), and i'm no long as big on his Breeders Cup/Derby chances as i was before. I'll take it though. :toast:
    edited October 2013
    Feel the exact same way.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I was shocked we got that price. I was on him as well. Thank god for HYPED horse these days!!!!
    edited October 2013
    You guys on anything today? I've only made it through the Form for Fresno Fair. I'm betting the 3 in the 3rd and the 4 in the 8th. What a fucking derelict.