Distaff

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm just going to go ahead and say it now. I love beholder and I think she is going to show up big time on Friday. Depending on odds, this may be my largest win bet ever..opinions??

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Should get great odds
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    5/2 at best, IMO!!!
    edited October 2013
    I would assume that this is your BB for the weekend?
  • THESLEWTHESLEW Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    I am with you. I am placing a large bet on beholder as well. Love her in this race. Wire to wilbur
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Week back the Baffert camp gave me Secret Circle, tap it rich, and Fascinating (who wasn't even entered, must've had an issue).
    edited October 2013
    If Secret Circle runs back to his last and that last work, they all are running for 2nd. Bullet Bob knows how to win the sprint alas his twitter handle.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Tap it rich is working lights out and people are saying he is very full of himself right now..FB I'll take 5-2.. Mike if I made her my bb I would be taking the easy road out. After I look at it I will give out another..
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    We are on the same page totally! Beholder is my choice too!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2013
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Week back the Baffert camp gave me Secret Circle, tap it rich, and Fascinating (who wasn't even entered, must've had an issue).

I'm looking hard @ Tap It Rich. I' am worried about the price though...seems like he'll be awfully short for a horse jumping straight out of a maiden race.
    edited October 2013
    DC watched his work and he is still lugging out and I think this guy is going to find a lot of trouble in this big field.. I'll pass at a short price
    edited October 2013
    Yeah seems like everywhere I look everyone likes beholder. I'm going with Close Hatches
    edited October 2013
    Mike do I envelope have to ask your dirt mile pick??lol
    edited October 2013
    rayphil wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and say it now. I love beholder and I think she is going to show up big time on Friday. Depending on odds, this may be my largest win bet ever..opinions??

FYI BELOW

• As good as Game On Dude was, though, Beholder might have been better. With jockey Gary Stevens aboard, she effortlessly breezed past stablemate Indecise – who was two lengths in front at the start of the work – and pulled clear by about five lengths at the wire, with Stevens barely moving on her.

• Mandella said the work reminded him of Beholder’s performance when winning the Zenyatta on Sept. 28, in that she went along easily, before, he said, “going into a whole different gear.”

• “He asked her about 100 yards, at most,” said Mandella, who was stifling giggles minutes after the work. “That was unbelievable the way she looked. She acts like she really understands what’s going on now. When you ask her to go, she goes. When you want her to wait, she waits. It’s a natural progression. She’s growing up. She’s just reaching her full potential. She’s just getting better and better.”
    edited October 2013
    Mike do I envelope have to ask your dirt mile pick??lol

Lol yup going to have to go with Alpha. :clap:
    edited November 2013
    Alpha is garbage by the way. Hope you had Beholder!!!!
    edited November 2013
    I had her..my largest bet to date and I was very happy turning for home..she ran lights out today..getting ready to pick my pick5 for tomorrow.890k carryover for races 1-5
    edited November 2013
    I had her..my largest bet to date and I was very happy turning for home..she ran lights out today..getting ready to pick my pick5 for tomorrow.890k carryover for races 1-5

We got a gift on her today, I still cannot believe we got 5/2 at post. Nice way to end the day. She is legit, and Close Hatches will be tough next year.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    fbwinners wrote: »
    We got a gift on her today, I still cannot believe we got 5/2 at post. Nice way to end the day. She is legit, and Close Hatches will be tough next year.

Agree. So happy to see everyone score. Don't know ANYONE who lost today.

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow.