Been MIA for too long here

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
Good to get back on and see everyone again. Big weekend coming up!!!! Good luck to everyone.

King

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Welcome back, King!

Good Luck this weekend!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Welcome back, King!

Good Luck this weekend!

Indeed! :toast:
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks! Ya'll too! Y'all like anything more than others?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    You know me King, I'm always looking for Oaklawn horses!

The sprint on Saturday features two Oaklawn horses who are sure to get plenty of play. Secret Circle ran wild at OP thru the SW, Rebel, and a close 2nd to Bodemeister in the Ark Derby. He got hurt and missed a year and a half, but he came back to win by open daylight in his first back, and since has worked great at SA. Moquett's Gentlemen's Bet has been a money maker for Harry Rosenbloom, and the family is playing him big!!! Javier Castellano gets the pick-up mount after sharp agent Makur gets to work. The local Socal horse is O'neill's fav and you can't throw him out?

My best play on Friday might be the 8th--dirt mile--with #10 Verazano keyed over #2 Golden Ticket and #12 Goldenscents

On Saturday in the 4th--Juv Fillies--#9 Sweet Reason, 5/2--is getting all the NY money for sweetheart Leah Gyarmati.

In the 9th--1 1/2 mile turf--My wife has me loading up on Sir Andrew LLoyd Webber's #7 The Fuge, 3-1, so I might as well load up on her or she will never let me hear the end of it!

Good Luck To All!