Best Bet/11/15...HOLLYWOOD

turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited November 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 7.....# 3

Reyenterprise.com

Comments

• FASTLANEFASTLANE Member
    edited November 2007
    5/1 ML looks pretty good too. Looks like the 2,3,and 4 will all close down on the 1 when they turn for home. The 4 made up 9 lengths from the 3/4 pole two races back on the poly at this distance and now gets Gomez?????? Good luck to you on the 3. I think I might have to just watch this one.
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    i have him in the "show me the money" contest....right now i'am # 116....he must finish 1-2-3
    for me to stay alive.......go to reyenterprise.com and i will send you a sample sheet.....
    you pick the track and i will pick the winners......i hope...lol
    edited November 2007
    I went with the 4 in the first for the contest. Soupy just missed second yesterday and knocked me back to 289. good luck. I'll check out the site soon.
    edited November 2007
    Got ya!!! in the 7th. I'd love to handicap for your website, even for free, if you ever need opinions. I just love the track and trying to be right.
    There's usually very little money involved for me. I've hit multi-pick4
    (2-4times) tix with less than $80 on several occasions. Never have the funds for legit Pick6 tix , but would go into a credible partnership.
    edited November 2007
    I switched to the 4 in the 7th after second guessing the Flores bet. would've still qualified w/ better odds with the 4 in the 1st. Do you know if that helps rankings?
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited November 2007
    you were right....ran 4th will battle again on friday night......

reyenterprise.com
    edited November 2007
    you had a more loaded bet than mine so some credit there. I'm trying to get confidence to go out on a limb every once in a while with my handicapping. I'm going with Michael Baze on the 4 in the 6th tomorrow night for the contest. Miss Lola Dare is a good night horse if you're looking for value undrneath in the first.