Remington 3rd--Thursday Night 8:56 EST

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
3rd race
Mdn $28k 3 UP 6 1/2f

#5 Lutesifer, 5/2

didn't show shit vs quality at Spa last summer, so he got claimed from a friend of mine and went to another friend of mine. Randy's brought him south and they can't wait to send him out tonight. Been working lights out since the claim(not saying anything about meds) and will be a short price.

Key the #5 over 1/2/7 in ex tri exotics.

Good play to jump start the weekend!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Junior Member
    edited November 2013
    Will be there to watch this one live...thanks
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I hate this shit, and it happens to me once a month or so... Somebody gives me short price tip, then I handicap the race to create value in exotics. Of course the touted nag doesn't run a lick, but my selections crush.

This one seems like you were spot capping JG. 1,2,7 tri.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    You hit the nail on the fuckin head! Touted horse doesn't lift a hoof and the others I capped run in precise order. I guarantee that Randy will say that Lutesifer crapped out due to first time bl/on, although he had worked with them on leading up to this race. Sometimes this shit drives me crazy!

Today at Aqueduct, in race 5, MSW NY Bred 2yo fillies $65k going one mile,

#10 TOUCHING MY TOES, 3-1

Makes her debut today for Hot Springs native Carl Gessler, who is also the breeder. She has plenty of Officer/Bertrando in the blood so she could be a win early type. Long series of works leading up to debut and many of them are near bullets over the Belmont track. Javier Castellano takes the call, which is always a very good signal that she is LIVE. Outside pp 11 is far from ideal, but she will have plenty of track down the backside to move over and save some ground going into the turn. The Boyz from Oaklawn say that the competition is the basic restricted NY bred type and soft at best. Word is that she is a good one and connections expect a big showing first out going a route of ground. 3-1 ml is not good, but she may drift up to 7/2 or 4-1 by post. This is the kind of race I have to play or I'll never hear the end of it! A couple of beans W/P.

GL