Happy Thanksgiving

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Horse Racing Forum
I just want to wish all my buddies from this great forum a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Take Care....

Big A Full Card

WEEDS RACES ARE OFF TODAY, THEY WILL BE A PASS FOR ME

Race 1 - #2 – Dapper Draper – W/P – This one will love moisture in the track and the shorter distance is just what the doctored ordered today. GTW effort coming from the blocks.

Race 2 - #3 – JW Blue – W/P – This one time Arkie Derby contender is running at the bottom these days for DJ, I see a peak effort coming today off the long layoff and the pace on paper looks like a meltdown waiting to happen in this event.

Race 3 – PASS – ML Chalk looks extremely tough.

Race 4 - #1 – Between the Lines – W/P – I’m looking to beat the odds on listed runners in this one. Look for this one to break like a rocket today as the was bumped hard in his debut and has 5 works since that race a sign of health and his last two show sharpened speed. Let’s CASH!!!!

Race 5 - #5 – Saichi Sweepin – W/P – I’m looking for another GTW effort from this filly today. This one loves moisture in the surface as the form show. She will take them a long way from the blocks.

Race 6 – Weed Race – PASSING

Race 7 – Exotic Box – 1-2-4-7

Race 8 - #1A – The Lumber Guy – W/P – This is the forgotten horse in this event. I look for this one to explode today and Mike has him tilt for this event. The price will be solid as well.

Race 9 – Weed Race - PASSING

Comments