Honor Code our of Fountain of Youth

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Shug reporting minor set backs that will keep HC out of the FOY and his 1st start for 2014. We'll see how this turns out.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    TAP camp tells a different story. Word from Payson Park is that Honor Code blew up in stall and rear kicked stall wall resulting in possible quarter crack and maybe something more? Too bad, but I'm not sure anyone wants any part of Commissioner in the FOY.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    TAP camp tells a different story. Word from Payson Park is that Honor Code blew up in stall and rear kicked stall wall resulting in possible quarter crack and maybe something more? Too bad, but I'm not sure anyone wants any part of Commissioner in the FOY.

If Cairo and Top Billing run back in the FOY, Commissioner will be 3rd choice at 4/1+!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Chad Brown is still very high on the horse that ran 5th in the Comish's N1x. He'll go in the Sam Davis next.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Chad Brown is still very high on the horse that ran 5th in the Comish's N1x. He'll go in the Sam Davis next.

Cousin Stephen, and it looks like the light has come on with him? But, I'll be siding with Matador from Casse barn, who is getting a lot of attention down at PMM and the Casse barn at OP has put word out to friends on the backside that this one is ready to fire a big one. Leparoux takes the mount with deal to ride in TC races if he gets the points. Matador brought $150k as a yearling and made his debut in a Stakes! No ml yet, but bound to be good with TAP Harpoon and Vinceremos in the fray.
  • JohnnyPutzJohnnyPutz Member
    edited January 2014
    I've heard Cairo is skipping FoY to go straight to Florida Derby. Hope Top Billing shows up though.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Noble Cornerstone