Super Bowl Play( and OP too)

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
This is the first year in decades that I just plain don't give a shit about football. My bookie died last year and it took all the fun out of it for me. Maybe next year again?

No better fans than the folks in Kansas City. We used to go to a couple of games every year and it was always more fun than you can imagine. I'm a Jets fan and when Gang Green came to Arrowhead it was a blast. The Chiefs fans were great and they had a lot of fun with visiting fans----unless----you were a Denver fan---which in that case they were brutal----Chiefs fans hate Denver and their fans. Enough for me--GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Oaklawn Park Race 5
fillies & mares 3 Up MSW 6f

#2 Rockport Honey, 9/5
Play against! She went flat going 6f last out when getting dusted by Ireland, and now takes on a filie who romped last out.

#4 Annuity, 2-1
Ronnie Moquett brings her back on 2 weeks rest and if she runs back to her last will turn this race into a romp. Expect 9/5 or less but the best play (or most probable winner on the card).
Win wager only or straight ex 4-2

Race 8
Alw $56k f & m 4 up N1x or N2l

#8 Miffed, 9/5
will take all the money, but she has a habit of burning money --

#4 Even Song, 4-1
she has good back-class and Little Donnie Von Hemel is winless for the meet. OVERDUE?

#7 Fleet N Sweet, 6-1
Ronnie Moquett has this often hurt Speightown fillie ready to fire a good one. She will be the one to catch when they turn for home.

#7 W/P and ex & tri box 4/7/8

May have a little snow on the infield today?

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I got confused in my post----Race 5 goes 1 1/16 so Rockport Honey is stretching out after going flat last out going flat mile.

On the Super Bowl---I have no knowledge whatsoever----but haven't we had enough of the Mannings?
    I know that after 4 years of Peyton at Tennessee and 4 years of Eli at Ole Miss---I've had enough of the Mannings!!!!!!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    On another note---Both Colorado & Washington have legal marijuana---Washington has horse racing(Emerald Downs) and I think Colorado does too, isn't Arapaho Downs in Colorado? Where am I going with this???

Damned if I know?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!
  • turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Go Seahawks! In A Romp!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Denver fans tuck in their jersey's. Shout out FB who crushed the side and total.