Commissioner????

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Just not sure what to make of Todd's extended blabbering about Commish!

I've sorta known him for several years--and his going on and on today to Bloodhorse reporter has me confused? Is TAP trying to justify his preps--or is he really excited about this Colt?

My gut feeling is that TAP is optimistic--but that he knows that there are some really good 3 yo around the country. My feeling today is that we have some future big stars ready to step-out!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Sadler is loaded, Kobe's Back was impressive today, the West Coast looks to have a strong contingent this year. We are going to have one hell of a Ky Derby this coming year.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Kobe was huge today. Joel came for something special.

But- him and candy boy have really flattered shared belief.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Commish is 3-1 ml and top billing is 7-2 2nd choice..I'm leaning towards almost famous..
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    Commish is 3-1 ml and top billing is 7-2 2nd choice..I'm leaning towards almost famous..

Ray,

You know we haven't had that MONEY WRENCH yet this year. The Risen Star or the FOY will provide us that money wrench this weekend, IMO!!!! Full fields and so many colts that haven't accomplished anything to substance as of now.
    edited February 2014
    FB,I was looking at the risen star and just thinking that it's going to pay buckets. The card is full of races loaded with prices. Money. Money. Money..
    edited February 2014
    Bond holder is a scr.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I'm probably more looking forward to the undercard than i am the FOY. I do think that Commissioner got a break with the post-draw those, vis-a-vis Top Billing.

Regarding Kobe's Back, he looked sensational the other day, but he still has a lot to prove as a two-turn prospect. That'll be interesting.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Joe Talamo still sucks. Torching money on the regular.