Bad Beats Yesertday!!!

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Below is a 30/1 ML long shot I put on yesterday in the last at Gulfstream on my sheet!! What a bad beat I had one this one as I had $400 WPS on this runner and get taken down to second, made a nice profit on the place and show wager but it should of been a 5 figure payoff!!! Very disappointing!! Then right after that race I had Albano in the Risen Star and get nosed there at 13/1!!! #UnReal Should of been one of my biggest day in quit sometime!!!!

Take Care...

Gulfstream

Race 12 - #12 – Collinito – W/P/S – This one is listed at 30/1 on the ML and I hope we can get at least 20/1++ when the gates pop. Gary has prepped this one in a big way for this 2nd start. The 1st start was a complete toss and today you will see huge improvement with Saez in the saddle this time out.

Exacta Key – 12 over all
All over 12

Risen Star

Race 11 - #1 – Albano – W/P/S – There are times in life that things just line up right, and it think today in the day this half brother of Mark Valeski. Cowboy Larry stated to me this one is a much better two turn horse than Mark and will be much tighter today than he was in the LeComte. One other thing Gov. Jones will be in the FG suite tomorrow for this run.

Comments