Santa Anita Free Play for Saturday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited March 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
Well we have one of the best Saturday’s on hand Saturday for us PONY lovers!!! I have been capping this card since Wednesday and when I arrived home this afternoon I went straight to DRF and looked at the morning lines posted by the track odds makers. I can tell you one thing we have been all over nice price horses since 2014 and it won’t be any different on tomorrow. We have been in synch all year long on backstretch information and our speed numbers have been spot on as well. We will have the full card from Gulfstream Park from the ECHR and FBWinners will have spot plays from Coast 2 Coast, he is dialed in on the stakes races tomorrow and has several 10/1+ shots ready to CA$H on tomorrow. Join us in the winner’s circle. Just log into www.FBWinners.com to get Saturday's card!

#CashingTickets

Regards, Kenny Schmitt aka FBWinners

SANTA ANITA FREE PLAY

RACE 4

#9 - ACT - W/P - This one was cranked up 1st out but ran into a Bullet Bob buzzsaw that day we all cashed on and the 2nd place finisher that day was live as well. All info on the back side is very positive and this one has been tearing the track up in the mornings as well. Look for this one to get his CAP today!!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2014
    4th-place finisher Party Time came back to run well yesterday, too...