Social Inclusion day light winner at The Stream

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
This track at Gulfstream this year is UnReal, the young colt today Social Inclusion set a track record today in the written race for Honor Code. Go watch the replay of this one speed on display over this freeway strip. If you have a stone cold closer, you better get them out of South Florida ASAP. Handicapping not to all, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION to shippers leaving GS this coming Spring that get to run over a fair surface and buck those front runners that just broke their maiden over this surface and showing up over a more demanding surface. Plenty of scores ahead of us!!! This one looks like a stone cold runner even over this strip. I bet he will be sold ASAP!!!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    111 Beyer Speed Figure for what it's worth. The highest this year for a 3yo!!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Would have to think Honor Code will be heading to the Wood?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2014
    He looked great in that maiden race, too. I was on the horse that ran second, and Social Inclusion shrugged him off like he was nothing. Definitely an up-and-comer.
    edited March 2014
    He looked great in that maiden race, too. I was on the horse that ran second, and Social Inclusion shrugged him off like he was nothing. Definitely an up-and-comer.

No doubt! Looking forward to see what's the next option for this unknown stable. It will be interesting, but I say his next out is for a new ownership. Those big boys will throw some serious coin at them for this horse. Let's see how this plays out.
    edited March 2014
    The money is starting to pour in on this colt. Glad for the connections on this SCORE!!! Make'em PAY!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    What kind of money we talking about fb..I just saw that they are fielding offers..darley???tabor??
    edited March 2014
    5 million for 75% is the highest offer as of now, the owner is going to decide by early next week to sell 100% or keep a piece. Stay Tuned!!!!
    edited March 2014
    By the way his legs were ice cold this morning after that hole in the wind race. Great Sign of soundness!
    edited March 2014
    Share belief no derby..

C. Novak tweeted this:@ClaireNovak: Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer confirms champion Shared Belief not running in Blue Grass Stakes, will bypass KY Derby as signs indicated.
    edited March 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    Share belief no derby..

C. Novak tweeted this:@ClaireNovak: Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer confirms champion Shared Belief not running in Blue Grass Stakes, will bypass KY Derby as signs indicated.

You go back on my twitter timeline and you can see where I bashed CD for putting Shared Belief in the future pools. What a F'ING joke and people were still ignorant enough to place wagers. My motto this year for 2014 is You cannot Change Ignorant!!!!
  • SamN13SamN13 Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks a lot for the info! Definetly going to keep my eye on this one.
    edited March 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    You go back on my twitter timeline and you can see where I bashed CD for putting Shared Belief in the future pools. What a F'ING joke and people were still ignorant enough to place wagers. My motto this year for 2014 is You cannot Change Ignorant!!!!

Caesars Palace is offering him @ 3/1. If you hurry, you may still be able to get down...
    edited March 2014
    Caesars Palace is offering him @ 3/1. If you hurry, you may still be able to get down...

JOKE!!! Who's running that race book?
    edited March 2014
    Just read on twitter that the owner rejected a 8 million dollar offer!!!!!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Hunch play from the same connex in the second at the Stream.

Rontos' Dream
    edited March 2014
    Was wondering how much darley paid for Cairo prince.
    edited March 2014
    It'll be a pretty tall order for this colt to even make the Derby. How many times can he run before then, once? And he currently has zero points. So he'll probably need to run first or second in the Florida Derby (or Arkansas Derby, etc.) just to gain a spot in the field.

Big Brown was facing the same situation a few years ago, drew the #12 hole in the Florida Derby, went out and won impressively and then parlayed it into a Derby win a month later.
    edited March 2014
    Turned down 6 for 1/2 of CC.
    edited March 2014
    Said would not sell before wood..if he wins then you know money is going to be tossed like never befored.
    edited March 2014
    Before**
    edited March 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

I'm talking California Chrome
    edited March 2014
    Wow..good ole cal bred...I would of took it..
    edited March 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

The great thing about the article was the meaning of DAP racing stable. It stands for Dumb Ass Partners, because when they purchased CC mom a groom walked by and stated you have to be a Dumb Ass to buy that horse.
    edited April 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    The great thing about the article was the meaning of DAP racing stable. It stands for Dumb Ass Partners, because when they purchased CC mom a groom walked by and stated you have to be a Dumb Ass to buy that horse.

Dumb ass derby winner.
    edited April 2014
    Not really sure what I just saw..just crushed without breaking a sweat..derby favorite..
    edited April 2014
    Not really sure what I just saw..just crushed without breaking a sweat..derby favorite..

This fucker can kick. He just had a million dollar workout.
    edited April 2014
    Atleast 15..
    edited April 2014
    Atleast 15..

He's a cool horse, watch the replay... he's having so much fun and just cruising. I almost want to go get my picture taken with him. Good for the connex.

All those regal pedigrees out there and here's your Derby favorite:

3 C Lucky Pulpit-Love The Chase by Not For Love

He was listed in POOL 2 and I bet all others. Motherfucker.