Santa Anita - Race 2 Play Inside for Sunday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
We have been on fire of late and yesterday was no different at FBWinners Inc., we have a solid card posted for Sunday and FBWinners is releasing one of his rare Don't Leave The Window Plays that is running out West!! But sure to do yourself a favor and come aboard our winning program. Just log in to Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM and get both out reports for today for the price of one!

Good Luck, Kenny Schmitt aka FBWinners

Race 2 - #2 – Seattle Charlie – W/P – The Dorf has this one sitting on a huge performance today, the ML chalk is wheeling back off a big performance behind a runner way winner we had last Saturday. The price will stay right around the ML!!

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    3rd Person?

SEATTLE CHARLIE Mar 11 SA 5 :58.4H M FT B
    Nice speed midway chasing a separate working mate in 11.3, 34.0, 58.4. Moving forward out of last.---Grade: B
    SEATTLE CHARLIE Feb 1 SA 5 :59.4H M FT B-
    Tried hard with Let Faith Rise in 35.2, 59.4. May fit in here.---Grade: B-

This is actually Let Faith Arise who won the G1 over Iotapa yesterday.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    We crushed Let Faith Arise yesterday at Welcome to FBWINNERS.COM, please see below.

Race 7 - #5 – Let Faith Arise – W/P – This one is just a runner and today she won’t be finishing 2nd to this group. She also have been tearing up the main in the mornings.
    edited March 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    3rd Person?

Nice speed midway chasing a separate working mate in 11.3, 34.0, 58.4. Moving forward out of last.---Grade: B

I cannot leave out the ECHR, I also have my boy AG Hoops that crushed the college hoops this year as well. By the way he has Michigan St. today on the ML.
  • SamN13SamN13 Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    Have a double with the 1/3 in the first and this one in the 2nd. Wish he wasn't 4/5 right now. Damn. Wasn't even planning on betting today but its a lazy sunday so I started handicapping and got your report to compare it to and make some bets. Went with ECHR on the 7 in the 6th at Gulfstream nice little hit at 4-1. Hoping to keep the ball rolling.
    edited March 2014
    The easiest of winners. I didn't bet straight, but hit the P4 a couple times.
    edited March 2014
    The easiest of winners. I didn't bet straight, but hit the P4 a couple times.

The scratch killed our price. But a winner is a winner when used right in betting perspective.

#CashingTickets
    edited March 2014
    fbwinners wrote: »
    The scratch killed our price. But a winner is a winner when used right in betting perspective.

#CashingTickets

Also, Kenny, if you check Bob Ike's twitter feed (or Andy Harrington who usually retweets it) he gives out the horses that are entered just to fill fields, the day before, and Faith Love Hope was one of them. But, as you said, a winner is a fucking winner.
    edited March 2014
    Check out my score in the Race 8 box. CRUSHED IT!!!!

Race 2 – Exotic Box – 5-6-7-8

Race 4 – Exotic Box – 1-5 – These
    two tower!! The filly has a shot!!

Race 7 – Exotic Box – 2-3-5-7

Race 8 – Exotic Box – 1-5-8-11-12

Race 9 - #3 – Why Katherine – W/P – Jr in the irons for a small outfit, PAY ATTENTION!!!

Race 10 - #12 – Angry Moon – W/P/S – This one has been keeping very good company in the mornings and
    actually outworked a recent graded stakes winner in his last work. The only downfall is the post position this
    one has to break from today. But the ML price is worth the risk, if we get hung wide we will CASH big on this one at Keeneland or Churchill next out.
    edited April 2014
    3rd Person?

Seattle Chuck is back in the 7th today. Tough little spot, but I think this is a real runner on dirt.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Liking a bomber at Keeneland today, may be on the same one as FB. As hot as you have been.

G/L to all punters today.